Network for Enterprising Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW is a group of women whose advocacy is to create an environment where there is an exchange of business ideas, sharing of experience, and opportunity to network.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Screening for Alabang's Entrepreneurial Women

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MillionaireCoach2008

Screening for Alabang's Entrepreneurial Women Empty
PostSubject: Screening for Alabang's Entrepreneurial Women   Screening for Alabang's Entrepreneurial Women EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Hello Enterprising Women!

My business is expanding towards South area specifically Las Pinas, Paranaque and Alabang. I'm screening for qualified women who can be my pioneering partners in those areas.

Imagine owning a signature brand like Elizabeth Arden or La Prairie or GNC or Healthy Options? How good will you feel knowing that someone had better health & appearance and greater confidence after you've helped them with how they look and feel.

If you are:
* 22-40 years old;
* serious about shifting into entrepreneurship or wish to diversify your business;
* available full-time or part-time;
* have 20k-50k as start-up capital;
* decisive and a fast learner

Then let's talk. Contact me for an appointment to view the anti-aging technology that I'm talking about. First screening happens June 18, 2008 (Tuesday) 645pm @ Richville Tower, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/profiles/lizpamin

Screening for Alabang's Entrepreneurial Women
Page 1 of 1